[NAFEX] maybe a "malicious" message?

Idell Weydemeyer iwgarden at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 29 22:15:29 EDT 2011

Thanks-- I did find out my membership has run out and I will send in my
renewal--but I was not used to getting an online notice from NAFEX--new!

Yes, it is so important to be very careful.. I simply delete anything that
looks remotely suspicious and if a friend has sent it, I sent them a
separate email to find out if they in fact did send the questionable
message--

Gmail has a good use.

Idell