[NAFEX] Chokecherry Vinegar

Maria Schumann mariaschu at vtlink.net
Sun Sep 25 21:41:40 EDT 2011

I accidently made some great elderberry vinegar last year-- I'm hoping
I can recreate the conditions.  Jim, what kind of ph meter do you
use-- is it the ph paper strips?  I've seen pH meters used for
cheesemaking that were very accurate but also very expensive.  And
what pH level do you aim for with your vinegar?  We have a barrel of
apple cider vinegar going-- hopefully ready soon.

Maria