[NAFEX] really bad experience

Ernest Plutko ernestplutko at wiktel.com
Fri Sep 23 14:17:58 EDT 2011

Had a really bad experience this morning.  I was walking around my
trees
and a bear was just sitting there without moving or making a sound.
I didn't see it until I was just a few feet away.  I almost had a
heart attack.  Moved away quickly facing him but the bear didn't
move. I have had trouble with bears when I used to hunt them so I an
wary of bears when you mess with them.  I will just let him be.  The
ground is littered with small apples and plums.  I grow them for the
animals.