[NAFEX] Winter

Ernest Plutko ernestplutko at wiktel.com
Fri Sep 23 12:55:33 EDT 2011

Starting to get ready for the cold. Hardwood tree leaves suddenly
turned red. I still have some plums on trees.  The berries are gone.
I have trees loaded with many crab apples but nothing is after them.
I got a flatbed truck of composted cow manure delivered this morning.
I prefer horse manure but it not very available here.  I had a load
of bison manure once.  It was good but not available now.  I use
commercial fertilizer sparingly because it burns and also kill worms.