[NAFEX] Pawpaw Hunting

Ron Powell, PhD Botrytis at fuse.net
Thu Sep 22 17:40:19 EDT 2011

Chris,

The best time to look for new pawpaw patches is when the leaves turn yellow
and you can spot the N. A. pawpaw trees from quite a distance.  I don't know
how much that you want to put into locating local pawpaws but I have good
success in talking to loggers, local farmers, wildflower enthusiasts,
extension agents, foresters, hunters, etc.

Ron