[NAFEX] homegrown fruit and pork

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Tue Sep 20 18:11:09 EDT 2011

I ONCE DUMPED A JAR OF APRICOTS INOT THE Saubratten...really good.  I do not
make that often but when I do, in go the apricots.  And then there is the
Silver Palate Chicken.
http://purelyconsumed.wordpress.com/2011/02/18/silver-palate-chicken-marbell
a/  I make that with any fruit I have, leave out the olive oil.  Use more
fruit and olives than it says and just dump everything in to it at the
beginning and cook it that way after the marinade time.  Fruit is good with
any species meat.  IMO
Naomi