[NAFEX] Pears again

Brungardt, Sam (MPCA) sam.brungardt at state.mn.us
Fri Sep 16 14:45:29 EDT 2011

I like your recommendation.  Harvest Queen's a deadringer, taste-wise, for Bartlett but very blight resistant; Magness is very flavorful and very blight resistant; and although I've not tasted Harrow Delight or Harrow Sweet, they're supposed to be great tasting and very blight-resistant as well. -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn.