[NAFEX] Fire blight issues

sherwin sherwindu at att.net
Thu Sep 15 15:14:40 EDT 2011

I notice in recent posts that Morettini Pear was mentioned as being
susceptible to fire blight.  I would like more information on that before
I plant one here in the Chicago area.  I also am considering Clara Frije.
Besides fire blight, I would be interested in opinions on the taste
qualities of these two pears.

Also, I am noticing some problems with Ibiblio in their posting some
of my old messages now, as if they are new messages.  This is also
appearing on other forums I post to.  Has anyone else had this
problem?

                         Sherwin Dubren
                         Morton Grove, IL