[NAFEX] Seckel pear flavor

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Thu Sep 15 11:48:36 EDT 2011

Thanks for the input, Deb.  I've never tasted seckel but am surprised at
your report, since many places list it as the most flavorful (spicy,
aromatic) of pears.

Can anyone else give any feedback?  Comice vs Seckel?

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)