[NAFEX] Pear recommendations for a single home tree?

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Wed Sep 14 15:48:27 EDT 2011

Any suggestions for the best fresh eating pear? We're looking for
something for our front yard, probably a single tree.  Ornamental
qualities would be a plus, such as fall color or a red pear. My main
interest, though, is one that will taste great.  Are all pears pretty
equal on this or does anyone have any recommendations?

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)