[NAFEX] critters stealing tomatoes

Richard L. Wagner rewagner at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 12 14:54:22 EDT 2011

We have had problems with squirrels. When we still had a wood rail
fence along one side of the garden I could watch out the window as they
high-tailed it back to their tree while carrying a green tomato in
their mouth. Reminded me of the tradtional roast pig with apple.

Terrapins/tortoises will also eat tomatoes but can not reach very high
off the ground.

Richard Wagner