[NAFEX] book suggestion

David Green razephroot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:39:54 EDT 2011

Robert - you may know about these, but if not here's my favorite sources of readable knowledge on growing fruit down here...

ALL ABOUT MUSCADINES, BLUEBERRIES, BLACKBERRIES FOR THE GROWERS OF THESE FINE BERRIES. By Bill Ison
http://www.isons.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=IN&Product_Code=Muscadine_Book&Category_Code=Books

Also, have you been to ATTRA's website?  Lots of good fruit growing info.
https://attra.ncat.org/publication.html#horticultural

Norman Childers from Univ of Florida also wrote a book on Blueberries and another on Strawberries that are very good.
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=norman+childers&tag=googhydr-20&index=stripbooks&hvadid=5690730141&ref=pd_sl_9pegm35xj4_b

Also, UGA pubs...
http://www.caes.uga.edu/publications/subjectList.cfm
http://www.caes.uga.edu/topics/sustainag/programs/organic.html