[NAFEX] Which birds?

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Wed Sep 7 19:05:10 EDT 2011

Just an observation on apples that have been pecked by birds.  While
they won't be much good for selling, I've found that once the apples
have been pecked on a bit, they actually get really sweet for eating off
the tree!

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)