[NAFEX] Off Topic - Homemade carbonated drinks

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Wed Sep 7 11:59:22 EDT 2011

Actually I'm wondering if it might be that raisins or ginger already
have yeasts on their surface that might speed things up.  After all, the
yeast is really attracted to sugar, so sugar alone should do the trick
but if there are yeasts present on the raisins or ginger or other fruit,
that's what would speed it up.  Could it be something like that?

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)