[NAFEX] Hardy Pecans at Wyalusing State Park, Prairie du Chein, Wisconsin

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:43:16 EDT 2011

A friend just told me there is a large stand of hardy pecans at
Wyalusing State Park outside of Prairie du Chein, Wisconsin.  Has
anyone collected there nuts there?  He had some nuts from last year &
they were larger & better filled than the ones I planted years ago.  &
if anyone has seen them, how to find them, as there are 12 miles of
trails there..  Some day all of this explored fruit & nuts could be
logged on googlemaps ...

~mIEKAL