[NAFEX] Grape pie

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Mon Sep 5 14:40:26 EDT 2011

I made one.  I followed Lou's recipe sort of.  I wish I had followed it a
little closer because my oven is a fancy bird with a circuit board
controlling everything and it decided to take some time off (went dead)
before the inside of the pie was cooked.  The crust looked grand.  So I put
the pie in the microwave and hopefully cooked the filling.  That was the
part of the recipe I did not follow, that and I did not measure how many
grapes I put in.  I did it raw instead of precooked.  If I had done things
the right way the dysfunctional circuit board would not have been an issue.
Anyway, I will find out what I did at dinner time.

I made a white peach ginger ice cream so there is a back up. I did not
follow a recipe on that but it does taste very nice. Fresh raw, peeled
Peaches with bits of candied ginger, half and half and honey.

Naomi