[NAFEX] Edibility of American plum (P. americana) nafex Digest, Vol 104, Issue 4

Steven Covacci filtertitle at aol.com
Mon Sep 5 00:19:31 EDT 2011

Hi Matt,

Would you send me scionwood in the spring of this American plum that you feel is the best you've tasted?

If not pruned and allowed, therefore, to sucker, how large do they get - trees or 8' shrubs?

Steve

tree is, are among the best tasting fruits I've ever eaten. Your experience
may vary wildly. And that tree seems to fruit about 1 out of 3 years, in
sync with all the other american plums along that roadside.

-matt
z5 se MI