[NAFEX] Artist revives Marshall strawberry

Scott Smith scott at cs.jhu.edu
Fri Sep 2 10:29:13 EDT 2011

Rivka, since Darrow does not mention any hardiness issues I expect it will be fine.  Suwannee is larger and more flavorful (perfumed) than Sparkle.  It can soften quite a bit if its raining, that was the only downside I observed.  The taste varied based on the weather conditions, but it was always excellent.

Scott z7 MD