[NAFEX] plum leaf fungus

Ernest Plutko ernestplutko at wiktel.com
Sun Jul 31 20:57:09 EDT 2011

I'll send you a picture tomorrow.  I went to my other land which is
12 miles away and the wild plums there have the same fungus.  I
looked this up years ago and found the fungus but I can't remember
the name.  It did say, however, the leaf fungus does not kill trees.
Can't find the description again.