[NAFEX] Self fertile Nanking Cherry

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Sat Jul 30 13:33:09 EDT 2011

Hey, Jim.

I didn't mean to question your expertise.  It's just that your comments
about the plant intrigued me and I wanted to check into it a little more
to see if it's something I should try.  I'm pretty sure I don't know
more than you do about your situation :)  In fact I don't know anything
about it, which is why I was sort of wondering out loud. It's clear from
your posts that  you're a knowledgable guy doing some good things up
there, so I hope you won't take offense at my idle wondering out of my
own ignorance.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
(800) 353-4898
In New Mexico, (505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days