[NAFEX] evans-bali cherry

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 01:09:28 EDT 2011

Ernest, I don't know where you get that from. As I mentioned a few
minutes ago, the name Bali came from Bill Mackentley and he sold them as
tissue cultured trees from the start. It seems he still sells them that
way: http://www.sln.potsdam.ny.us/pcherry.html
Obviously, someone else could take the same tree, graft it and still
call it Bali. Bali could be grafted or own rooted. Evans could be
grafted or own rooted. The name the seller chooses to use gives no hint
about what the roots are.

Steve