[NAFEX] Self fertile Nanking Cherry

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Thu Jul 28 13:29:11 EDT 2011

Hi, Jim.

A quick online check shows that Nanking are reported as being able to
set some fruit without another pollinator but that they producer better
with a second plant.  I'm wondering if there are some wild cherries in
the area that could also be contributing some pollen.  So the question
is whether your plant has some truly unique properties.

Bill is owner of St. Lawrence Nursery.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)