[NAFEX] Self fertile Nanking Cherry

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Wed Jul 27 11:45:17 EDT 2011

Hi, Jim.

How do you know it's self-fertile? I'm not sure of the status of
ordinary Nankings but I've always been told to plant two. Is it possible
yours is being pollinated by some other nearby cherry? Do you have some
particular reason to believe it has characteristics different from other
Nankings?

I've found Nankings to be one of the most reliable fruiters in our
difficult area here in New Mexico, so I am interested in the status of
your plant, though I 'm not set up to propogate. I'm wondering if Bill
Mckintley would be interested in it.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)