[NAFEX] Vidalia Onions (off topic?)

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Tue Jul 26 21:02:49 EDT 2011

A number of years ago, in the middle of winter, I found a small bunch of
scallions in the fridge looking yellow and pale.  I stuck them in a
container of water and left them on the window sill.  They started
greening up and growing roots. In the spring I planted them in the
garden. Today, five or six years later, they are still out there, having
multiplied greatly, providing green onions and periodically setting seed
and producing new green onions.  They are tasty and more digestible then
bulb onion.  Life just loves to sprout and thrive!

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)