[NAFEX] PAR garden in Raleigh, NC

Doreen Howard gardendiva at charter.net
Tue Jul 26 16:28:37 EDT 2011

I've been involved in the Plant a Row for the Hungry movement since 1997, and I've found that fruit growers are big contributors.  I'm asking y'all to look at the link below about a Plant a Row chapter which is trying to win a fruit orchard to feed the hungry.  If you are inclined, please vote online for the organization.
Thanks,
Doreen Howard

Below is the link for a recent Raleigh, NC, TV news video about the Plant A Row for the Hungry garden in Smithfield at the Johnston Community College and their hope of winning a fruit orchard for the PAR effort. It would be a big help to them if you can vote for Johnston Community College to help them win a fruit orchard to assist in feeding the needy in their community.

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/johnston-county/2011/jul/21/johnston-community-college-national-competition-wi-ar-1227727/

Voting must take place before July 31, 2011.