[NAFEX] Norland

Ernest Plutko ernestplutko at wiktel.com
Tue Jul 26 15:44:35 EDT 2011

Claude:  I was at a nursery this spring and it had many fruit trees
which were not marked.  Worker came out with a box full of labels
and told me he was vague about what tree was what.  He guessed about
the tree names.  Didn't even know if they were apples or pears.
Unless you have DNA IDs I suspect some trees are mislabeled.   My
Norland tree even has more elongated apples than your apples.