[NAFEX] evans-bali cherry

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 12:56:50 EDT 2011

I bought own rooted Balis, or that's what I was told.  The suckers are
bearing the same fruit as the original plants. & yes I love the
cherries, but the robins love them more & eat them way faster than I
can.

~mIEKAL

I seem to remember yr in Canada, I wouldn't want to try to send
bareroot thru customs....