[NAFEX] Parting is such sweet sorrow

Ernest Plutko ernestplutko at wiktel.com
Tue Jul 19 13:36:38 EDT 2011


If you don't tell us your location your message about blueberries is
of no use to growers.  My location is zone 2 Minnesota.

---- Original Message ----
From: athagan at atlantic.net
To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Parting is such sweet sorrow
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:56:17 -0400

>That would be North Florida.
>
>Quoting Ernest Plutko <ernestplutko at wiktel.com>:
>
>> You don't tell us where you are.
>>
>> ---- Original Message ----
>> From: athagan at atlantic.net
>> To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
>> Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Parting is such sweet sorrow
>> Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:40:45 -0400
>>
>>> Last weekend we picked the last of the blueberries for the year.
>>> Next
>>> weekend I'll put more brooder bedding around the bushes to feed
>them
>>>
>>> until next winter when I'll give them some more.
>>>
>>> It's up to our northern growers to carry the 2011 blueberry banner
>>> now!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>>> This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
>>>
>>> __________________
>>> nafex mailing list
>>> nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
>>> Subscribe, unsubscribe, change your user configuration or find out
>>> more about the list here:
>>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex
>>> NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/
>>
>>
>> __________________
>> nafex mailing list
>> nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
>> Subscribe, unsubscribe, change your user configuration or find out 
> 
>> more about the list here:
>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex
>> NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/
>>
>
>
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------
>This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
>
>__________________
>nafex mailing list 
>nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
>Subscribe, unsubscribe, change your user configuration or find out
>more about the list here:
>http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex
>NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/




More information about the nafex mailing list