[NAFEX] Citation Rootstock ID

Bob Hartman hartmansfruit at msn.com
Wed Jul 13 20:20:33 EDT 2011

Some of you may remember that earlier this spring that I asked if anyone knew where I could find some Citation rootstock.  Well I did hopefully find some but not from this list.  Some people from this list were familiar with the Citation so here is the question.  I received “Citation” from two different sources.  The resulting plants are also different.  Here is link to some pictures I put out on the network if you would be so kind in telling me which one is the real Citation, http://www.hartmansfruitphotos.com/Trees/Citation-ID.

Thanks,
Bob
Western Washington