[NAFEX] Multiple figs in the same hole - good idea?

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:51:56 EDT 2011

Steve, there is multiple thread & photo documentation of which
varieties work the best in ground in Zone 6/7 on Figs4Fun. In fact
there are a number of folks from NJ on that forum with loads of
experiences. It's an inspiring resource & there are some true fig nuts
on there.

http://figs4funforum.websitetoolbox.com/

~mIEKAL