[nafex ibiblio list] Colorado scion exchange / swap

Christopher Kennel ckennel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 09:40:42 EST 2011

If you live along the front range of Colorado and are interested in a scion
exchange, please let me know.

Last year I started the Front Range Fruit Growers to help facilitate
grafting workshops, scion exchanges, and local information about fruit
varieties.  We're a small group of just over 30 people and are always open
to having others join.  I haven't set a date for our scion exchange, but
the weather is currently quite nice for scionwood collecting.

Chris Kennel
Denver, CO z5