[nafex ibiblio list] Central VA Scion Exchange and Potluck

alexis at conev.org alexis at conev.org
Thu Dec 29 20:16:37 EST 2011

Hello folks,
myself and a fellow NAFEXer were chatting the other day about possibly
hosting a scion exchange and potluck in February. We  have not decided
yet whether or not to do this. IF we do it, it would be low-key. It
would be free to attend, but each attendee would be required to do 3 things:
1) bring scions/ cuttings from 5 different fruiting plants to trade
2) bring some food, however humble, to share
3) RSVP prior to coming.
The the event would be held the vicinity of Charlottesville Virginia.
If you are interested, send me an email. Please be specific in your
email and say you are interested in the scion exchange potluck as I host
other events and I need to keep them straight.
Thanks,
Alexis
alexis at conev.org