[nafex ibiblio list] Fw: [NAFEX] Parafilm

Chris Garriss cgarriss at garriss.net
Wed Dec 28 20:33:24 EST 2011

Thanks, the Parafilm I received originally came from Fisher Scientific
Supply.  I actually have most of a roll in 2 sizes - original roll sizes
were 4" x 125', 2" x 250'.  What I have on the rolls should last me a very,
very long time.  I'm going to be very interested to see how things go.
Chris

>>> Chris