[nafex ibiblio list] Donation toward nafex list at ibiblio maintenance

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 12:26:16 EST 2011

My computer skills keep falling further behind, so I'm not understanding much of either the sources or the soloutions for group communication difficulties.  But please see the ** I added to the NAFEX tag below LL's post.  This would remind readers, at the end of every post, that there's an easy way to donate, right now.

Please pardon the lay-out of the Previous Message.  The computer I access most has recently decided to remove all returns, Hards & Softs, in reply & forward messages.

Also, did I see mention that "the list name cannot be changed", but it recently DID change.  From NAFEX to nafex ibiblio lists.  Something wrong with my email?

--previous-------

 > > Years ago I set up a PayPal button to receive donations for my work... PayPal no longer works...

if anyone would like to make a donation: