[nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX dues

Deb Schneider debs913 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:58:11 EST 2011

The membership system automatically sends renewal notices before your
membership lapses.  Only reason I can think of why you wouldn't have
got it is if it wound up in your spam folder or if we don't have your
correct email address.

You can always look up the status of your account on the website by
going to "Your Membership" and the tab "Payment History"  It tells
when your membership expires.

deb