[nafex ibiblio list] Donation toward nafex list at ibiblio maintenance | Re: Question, why drop of member numbers

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 21 12:31:55 EST 2011

On 12/21/2011 10:20 AM, Road's End Farm wrote:

>    And we should remember that this list is not free to maintain: it
> takes Lawrence's time and ibiblio's servers and the power to run them.

I appreciate the thought.

> Whether over the internet as a whole or on a case-by-case basis, a
> form of compensation for these things needs to be worked out;

Years ago I set up a PayPal button to receive donations for my work
maintaining mailing lists at ibiblio. I put this in one of my Google
Blogger blogs. PayPal no longer works in Google resources so I created
an updated donation link and put it in this list's homepage and in one
of my websites at ibiblio. The links to these sites are here if anyone
would like to make a donation:

nafex mailing list at ibiblio homepage
halfway down the page

EcoLandTech
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/
top of middle column under "Make a Donation"

> otherwise, we'll eventually be left with nothing but the advertising-
> ridden, often poorly-handled alternatives such as Yahoo.

Regardless, that will never happen.
Thanks in advance to anyone considering donating.

Lawrence London
lflj at bellsouth.net
lfljvenaura at bellsouth.net
nafexibibliolist at gmail.com