[nafex ibiblio list] [Bulk] Re: NAFEX fora

sherwin sherwindu at att.net
Tue Dec 20 21:14:31 EST 2011

On 12/20/2011 4:18 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> On 12/20/2011 3:14 PM, Idell Weydemeyer wrote:
>> Hi--
>>    a very clear answer- -thank you.
>>
>> If the only real concern with our current list group is the ability to
>> restrict to members (if that is something wanted to help NAFEX membership)
>> then your answer tells that that may be possible.

          I have not seen anyone on the Nafex list have a concern for
the ability to restrict
          it to members only.   Why would they want to do this?  The
only ones restricting
          anything is the Nafex forum on their web site, where they hope
to coerce people
          into joining before they can access their forum.

                                           Sherwin Dubren