[nafex ibiblio list] [Bulk] Re: NAFEX fora

sherwin sherwindu at att.net
Tue Dec 20 21:03:17 EST 2011

On 12/20/2011 10:50 AM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> Using this list (mailing list, forum, listserv, etc.) is accomplished
> using three simple procedures: 1) point your email to the mailing list
> or privately to any subscribers 2) point your web browser to the
> message archives at the list homepage 3) point your search criteria to
> the Google search box in your web browser Another fruit-less post.

      Lawrence,

     1) My understanding is that Nafex does not do email on their web page.

       2)  They can point to the Nafex Ibiblio Archives with no problem.

       3)  They can search the ibiblio archive since it is an open
forum, but they
             cannot google their own material on their private forum.

       Unless Nafex completely restructures their current web forum,
they will not be
       able to intermix with the email system on Ibiblio.

                         Sherwin Dubren