[nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX fora

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Tue Dec 20 20:39:50 EST 2011

If I understood one of Lawrence's earlier posts on this correctly, the
answers are a) this list group was originally connected with NAFEX,
though it isn't any longer and b) ibiblio will not allow the name of
the list to be changed.

I know that there was a stretch of time during which the print version
of NAFEX took some of its articles from this list -- portions of the
email discussions here would show up in the print magazine.