[nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX fora

Idell Weydemeyer iwgarden at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 20 20:30:37 EST 2011

Why is the list group called NAFEX if it is not a NAFEX sponsored/controlled
group? Quite misleading-- I was not aware of this difference until recently.

If this listgroup has at a third or more non NAFEX (does it?) , why not give
the group a different name--such as Fruit Explorers? Or find a name that
selects some region of the country that has by far the majority of members?

Idell