[nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX fora

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 20 14:28:33 EST 2011

On 12/20/2011 1:08 PM, Idell Weydemeyer wrote:
> How long ago was the tryout for Yahoo? Have any conditions changed?
>
> Idell
The archives for this list go back to year 2000. I would not get near
Yahoo for anything for any reason whatsoever. I do subscribe to a few
lists run on their host though but send and receive input by email to
the inbox in my email client on my own computer, I do not use the Yahoo
forum online interface unless I need to browse the message archives for
posts I do not already have on my computer.

LL