[nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX question (member numbers)

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Mon Dec 19 22:27:16 EST 2011

This is NO issue at all.  NAFEX can continue to remain an American
organization but of course with a global outlook.  The germplasm of new
varieties and new fruits is spread all over the world.  And the has become
very small now with the advent of modern ways of communication.  So why
should not the senior founder members change and move with the times.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com