[nafex ibiblio list] [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 107, Issue 17

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Sun Dec 18 06:28:00 EST 2011

I support Neil.  That will encourage members from other countries also to
join NAFEX.  People from so many countries of the world which are rich in
fruit varieties cannot join NAFEX as the membership fee in their local
currency becomes extremely high due to high exchange rate.  Moreover the
foreign exchange regulations of many countries do not allow remittance of
payment in US dollars.  This was the state of affairs in India too till a
few years back.  My NAFEX subscription used to be paid by my American
friends as it was nearly impossible to do it for persons living in small
towns.

Let NAFEX encourage membership from other countries.  This step will only
enrich the NAFEX pool of information about fruits.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi HP 175001, India
01905-222810; 094181-81323