[NAFEX] NAFEX question

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Fri Dec 16 12:37:09 EST 2011

Except that this mailing list remains more useful than the official forum, and the organization is giving up something of real value by dis-associating itself from it.

I don't understand the politics that led to this situation, but I think the result is very sad. I also wonder how much longer I will bother to support NAFEX, since it seems to be moving away from supporting me.
--
Ginda

Typed with Swype. Who knows what I intended to say?