[NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 107, Issue 10

Steven Covacci filtertitle at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 22:24:56 EST 2011

Scott & Others:

Would it be better for me to plant a pomegranate in morning until late afternoon sun; or to plant it in afternoon until end of the day sun that is 4 feet from my house (and the garage portion of the house is lower then the ground-level there).. I was thinking that the house might make the ground just a little warmer so that the roots survive a harsh winter?

Thanks,
Steve; NJ 6b/7a

Message: 3