[NAFEX] Parafilm

david liezen chandos49 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 10 20:47:11 EST 2011

Parafilm sounds like it might be worth trying for me next year, too. I have had some good results with whatever grafting tape Raintree offers used on chip-buds, and electrical tape on whip and tongue. The electrician's tape needed to be sliced midway thru summer (shady side) to make sure growth wasn't restricted. For what it's worth,           Dave Liezen