[NAFEX] Parafilm

Lucky Pittman lpittman at murraystate.edu
Fri Dec 9 17:17:43 EST 2011

I've never used the 'grafting' Parafilm - just the 'Parafilm M' that's
widely used in laboratory settings.  I buy it in a 2"x250' roll.  I cut off
6" pieces and cut those each into what are essentially 2/3"x6" strips.
Those work out just about right for every thing I graft, unless it's
large-caliper pecan/walnut grafts that sometimes tak 2 or 3 strips.

Lucky