[NAFEX] Parafilm

Chris Garriss cgarriss at garriss.net
Fri Dec 9 12:42:28 EST 2011

Thanks for all the information,  I will definitely be giving Parafilm a try
with my next grafts.

As always this list is a great resource,  particularly for those of us that
have relatively small resources and small spaces.  I look at, and read,
basically every post even if it something I don't have any immediate need
for.  Thanks.
Chris