[NAFEX] petunia volunteers

Richard L. Wagner rewagner at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 6 12:28:07 EST 2011

Probably would want to propagate the originals from cuttings but a well
lighted space inside would be necessary to protect them from the cold.

We settled for the 'old fashioned ones. They are not as bright and
flamboyant but they have the advantage of a wonderful fragrance. Modern
fruits= no flavor. Modern flowers=no fragrance. THey also have the
advantage that they reseed. There is a multiple color strain strain of
fragrant reseeding petunia named 'Laura Bush' for ground cover usage.