[NAFEX] Krymsk Rootstocks

Bob Hartman hartmansfruit at msn.com
Sun Dec 4 17:27:11 EST 2011

I had this same problem with the Krymsk 5 rootstock but after getting the
virus free scionwood they worked fine.  I know I have been happier with the
St Julian A rootstock than I have been with the Krymsk 1 rootstock.  Not
sure about the virus problem with the plum as I have been with the Krymsk 5.
I suppose that could be true with the virus problem too with the plum.

Bob
Western Washington